Want to Know What New Businesses are Coming to Augusta? Here’s the Rundown
It’s no secret when it comes to the growth of Augusta. As we’ve seen a good number of businesses close their doors for good, many businesses have also been making their way into the city.
In the Augusta Exchange shopping center, more than three businesses have shut down for good in just the last couple of months. Bed Bath and Beyond, O’ Charley’s, and Buy Buy Baby were a few to go, along with a Subway and Genghis grill.
It’s always interesting to know what’s coming next, so here is a list for a few of the new businesses that’s coming to Augusta in the Richmond County area.
- Dirty Dough Cookies is coming to the Augusta Exchange area. The cookie store is still showing coming soon on the company website. This franchise is all about cookies. The “dirty” refers to the fillings, mix-ins and layers that goes in to each cookie. The exact address will be 3602 Exchange Ln, Augusta, GA 30909.
- Kpot is a unique, hands-on, all-you-can-eat dining experience filled with Korean BBQ flavors. It will be coming to the Augusta West Plaza. To learn more about the restaurant, check it out here.
- Ziggi’s Coffee House is Colorado based coffee shop coming to Augusta. The local market will be located at 254 Furys Ferry Road.
- Parkers Kitchen with a connected Subway will be coming to Tobacco Rd/Mike Padgett intersection.
- Floor and Décor is specialty retailer of hard surface flooring, offering the broadest in-stock selection of tile, wood, stone, related tools and flooring accessories. It is headquartered in Atlanta. An Augusta location will be coming off Mason McKnight Parkway.