Please check back frequently for updates on cancellations due to precautions surrounding COVID-19 in the CSRA. Please visit our homepage to find more information on the virus outbreak.
The number of Coronavirus cases in the CSRA as of May 5, 2020:
Total of 29,177 confirmed cases in Georgia & total 6,626 confirmed cases in South Carolina.
The following are confirmed cases in surrounding counties: 422 cases in Richmond County, 167 cases in Columbia County, 87 in Burke County, 47 in McDuffie County, 97 confirmed cases in Aiken County; 29 confirmed cases in Edgefield County.
Georgia: More Info
South Carolina: More Info
Columbia County: More Info
Richmond County: More Info
Aiken County: More Info
- The Columbia County School District Food Distribution: READ HERE
- Richmond County School System comments on prom: READ HERE
- Augusta University: Information regarding student refunds: READ HERE
- Georgia Schools to remain closed until April 27th: READ HERE
- South Carolina Schools to remain closed through April: READ HERE
- Richmond County School System Drive Through Drive Meal Program: READ HERE
- Columbia County School Closure Feeding Drive Through Sites & Meal Distribution: Grovetown Elementary, Grovetown Middle, North Harlem Elementary, Martinez Elementary, Parkway Elementary, South Columbia Elementary and Lakeside High. Grab & Go Sack Meals for lunch and the next day breakfast for any students 18 & under. Starts Monday March 23rd- April 3rd. Serving time: 11:00a.m. -1:00p.m.
- The University of Georgia and Georgia Southern: Canceled spring commencement ceremonies
- Georgia Universities: All University System of Georgia Schools, including Augusta University, will switch to online classes for the remainder of the semester.
- Edgefield County Schools: Please check the county’s announcement on meals, school work, and other information on the following link: MORE INFO
- Lincoln County Schools: Closed until further notice: MORE INFO
- Burke County Schools: Closed until further notice: MORE INFO
- Columbia County Schools: Closed until further notice | MORE INFO
- Richmond County Schools: Closed until further notice | MORE INFO
- GEORGIA REGENTS UNIVERSITY: All classes, including Augusta University, have been cancelled until further notice.
- McDuffie County Schools: Closed until further notice. MORE INFO
- Aiken County: Closed until further notice. MORE INFO
- Warren County Schools: Closed until further notice. | MORE INFO
- SAIL school in Columbia County: Closed until further notice | MORE INFO
- Augusta Prep: Closed until further notice | MORE INFO
RESTAURANTS/GROCERY STORE INFORMATION:
- Grocery Store Updates:
Walmart, Kroger and Publix stores all have adjusted store hours until further notice for cleaning and sanitizing.
Kroger: stores will be open 7 a.m. until 9 p.m.;
Publix: stores will close daily at 8 p.m.;
Walmart: stores will be open from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m.
until further notice.
- SC RESTAURANTS CLOSING IN-HOUSE DINING: LEARN MORE HERE
LOCAL BUSINESS CLOSINGS/EVENTS/OTHER INFO:
- Augusta Shutdown of Nonessential Business/Gatherings: READ MORE HERE
- The Augusta National Targeting Nov 9 – 15 for 2020 Masters Tournament| MORE INFO
- Savannah River Campgrounds: Restricted use: ALL INFORMATION HERE
- Golden Harvest Food Bank: Mobile Market Food Distribution: Georgia Residents: INFORMATION HERE
- Paceline Ride: POSTPONED: READ MORE
- Drive, Chip, and Putt: CANCELLED: READ MORE
- Drive Fore Show, Rock Fore Dough: Postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Fort Gordon COVID-19 Precautionary Measures: READ HERE
- Augusta University Health: Pre-Scheduled Drive-Through COVID-19 Check
- Georgia DOL Job Fair Cancellations: LEARN MORE HERE
- The Salvation Army Response to COVID19: MORE INFO
- A Message from the Columbia County Tax Commissioner: Read Message Here
- Boys and Girls Club: Boys & Girls Clubs to Close Temporarily, Will Offer Dinner to Club Members During Closings: More Info Here
- South Carolina March and April Elections: Postponed: more info here: 2020-03-15-March-April-Elections-Postponed
- Jury trials: Jury trials in the Augusta Judicial Circuit which includes Richmond, Burke and Columbia counties have been suspended for the next month. The suspension was ordered by Chief Judge Carl Brown and includes grand jury sessions as well. Legal deadlines related to pending cases that fall within the 30 – day period have also been suspended.