Janis Joplin was defined as much by her incredible voice as she was by her style, so it’s no wonder dressing up as “Pearl” is such a classic costume for Halloween.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Round glasses. (Like these ones from Party City.)
- Feather boa. (There’s a TON to choose from at Party City.)
- Layered necklaces. (Like these “Love Beads” from Party City.)
- Crochet vest. (Like this one at Amazon.)
- Flared jeans/pants. (The bolder the color, the better.)
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock blogger that loves the smell of old vinyl in the morning.
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock news blogger who's well versed in etiquette and extraordinarily nice.