Birthdays as a kid were always fun! But now, as we get older, we are busy with life and birthdays lose their luster.
C’mon you know that’s true. But we do love free stuff, especially on our special day.
Below are 7 different places that offer birthday freebies. But sometimes there’s a catch. Birthday deals may still cost you money or require you to sign-up for something or get on an email list. Keep that in mind.
Happy Birthday to you!
- Applebee’s Grill + Bar: Feeling hungry? Get a free treat if you sign up for the restaurants EClub.
(Jonathan Weiss / Shutterstock.com)
- Dunkin Donuts: Donut you want a doughnut? Get a free beverage on your birthday if you sign up to be a DD Perks member.
- Godiva: This one is for the chocolate lovers! Get an exclusive birthday gift if you join Godvia’s Reward Club.
(ThamKC / Shutterstock.com)
- IHOP: It’s pancake heaven! Join the restaurants eClub to get free meals, and yes, we mean a FULL stack of pancakes!
- Krispy Kreme: More doughnuts! Join Krispy Kreme’s Rewards program to get yourself a free hot-and-ready glazed doughnut. Heck, from the sound of that, we’re ready!
- Panera Bread: Enjoy a free pastry if you present your MyPanera card. You got to top off that pick-two with a sweet treat!
- Papa Johns: Signing up for Papa Rewards will give you endless benefits! Celebrate your birthday with breadsticks, a dessert or EVEN a pizza!
Sarah Francis is a half-Palestinian journalism junkie, a proud Charlotte, NC native with an oversized sweet tooth, and an active world traveler. Ask her where she’s headed next. (@Sarah_Francis25)